Finish in as few as:
Bachelor of Arts in Business
Prepare for a business career with an online degree from KCC.
Leadership and management skills are invaluable in the work world, and both of them are central to our Bachelor of Arts in Business program. You’ll learn how to meet the challenges of running and working in organizations both in the United States and abroad, through collaborative, academically rigorous online classes. Upon graduation, students will be prepared with the practical and professional skills that will help them attain the employment/position they want. Whether they are an entrepreneur, a corporate employee, or a nonprofit or community-organization worker, our Christ-centered curriculum ensures the work the student desires can also lead to Kingdom Growth. In addition to this, students will learn:
What You Will Learn
- Foundational business knowledge for a work environment.
- How to think critically and make decisions so that you can apply appropriate solutions to strategic and organizational challenges
- How to communicate effectively by producing appropriate, professional-quality business documents and delivering oral and written presentations and reports using appropriate technologies
- Collaborative skills, both as leader and team member, so that you can exhibit strong interpersonal relationship abilities and an understanding of group and individual dynamics within a business setting
- How to apply appropriate leadership principles while working with people and processes within profit and not-for-profit organizations.
This 120-credit-hour degree can be completed in approximately 4 years.
Why Study Leadership and Ministry at KCC Online?
- Highly engaged, hands-on online classes with students from all walks of life
- Professors who are practitioners of the subjects they teach
- Faculty and staff who are dedicated to getting to know you and providing not only academic support but spiritual support and guidance as well
Career and Ministry Opportunities for Leadership and Ministry Graduates
A Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Ministry can open doors to many different careers, as well as further study at the master’s and Ph.D. levels.
- Positions in fields such as accounting, finance, marketing, management, and more!
- Church and Ministry Work: Business-focused positions in church and parachurch organizations
- Continued Education: Prepare for graduate-level work.
Leadership and Ministry Required Courses
Bible and Theology Courses
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Life of Christ
- Redemption in Old Testament
- Letters of Paul
- Biblical Theology of Leadership
- Knowing God
- Theology of Holiness
- Bible Study Methods
- Christian Beliefs
General Studies Courses
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- General Psychology
- World Civilizations to 1700
- Personal and Social Ethics
- Exploring God’s World
- Principles of Sociology
- College Success
- Technology and Information for College
Professional Studies Courses
- Accounting Methods
- Organizational Leadership
- Working with Teams
- International Issues in Business
- Business Ethics
- Finance and Budgeting for Managers
- Management of Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Senior Portfolio: Business
- 30 Credit Hours