Finish in as few as:
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Prepare for a new career with a Professional or Online Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Kansas Christian College. Psychology, the study of human behavior, is a fascinating and broadly practical discipline with applications that reach far beyond clinical and cognitive care.
Kansas Christian College’s online psychology bachelor’s program can help you develop the deeper understanding of contemporary psychology you need to start or advance your career in fields such as healthcare, counseling, business, or education. In addition, this degree can give you the foundation to pursue graduate study in psychology, organizational development, and other high-demand areas both within ministry, as well as the contemporary workplace.
What You Will Learn
- How to confidently express God’s calling on your life, as well as your chosen Leadership profession.
- The principles of effective Organizational Leadership.
- How to competently interpret and proclaim the Word of God.
- How to responsibly plan activities or services directly conducted in the local church.
- An introductory understanding of ministry that is consistent with Scripture and proven leadership principles
This 120-credit-hour degree can be completed in approximately 4 years.
Why Study Leadership and Ministry at KCC Online?
- Highly engaged, hands-on online classes with students from all walks of life
- Professors who are practitioners of the subjects they teach
- Faculty and staff who are dedicated to getting to know you and providing not only academic support but spiritual support and guidance as well
Career and Ministry Opportunities for Leadership and Ministry Graduates
A Bachelor of Arts in Psychology can open doors to many different careers, as well as further study at the master’s and Ph.D. levels.
- Positions in fields such as Leadership, Journalism, Market Research, Criminal Justice, Human Resources, Non-Profits, and much more!
- Church and Ministry Work: Counseling and Wellbeing positions within a church, such as a Pastor,
- Continued Education: Prepare for graduate-level work.
Leadership and Ministry Required Courses
Bible and Theology Courses
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Life of Christ
- Redemption in Old Testament
- Letters of Paul
- Biblical Theology of Leadership
- Knowing God
- Theology of Holiness
- Bible Study Methods
- Christian Beliefs
General Studies Courses
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- General Psychology
- World Civilizations to 1700
- Personal and Social Ethics
- Exploring God’s World
- Principles of Sociology
- College Success
- Technology and Information for College
Professional Studies Courses
- Organizational and Industrial Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Theories and Foundation of Counseling
- Marriage and Family
- Survival Psychology
- Research Statistics
- Senior Portfolio: Psychology
- 30 Credit Hours