Dining services are provided by Pioneer College Caterers, Inc. Pioneer serves faith-based campuses exclusively throughout the United States. Its mission is to provide students with the highest possible quality food at a reasonable price.
In an effort to provide a complete student experience, Pioneer also provides:
- Nutritional Awareness Program
- Dietary information to help students make educated choices
- Meal Plans available for non-resident students
- “Treats From Home”
- Parents and friends of resident students can send a special occasion snack, cookie, or cake.
Go online to oncampusdining.com/kansaschristian or contact food service directly
- Student Employment Right On Campus
- Jobs in dining and banquet services
- Students do not have to be work study eligible
- Pioneer is glad to work around a school schedule
For more information, please contact:
Donna Brunton, Foodservice Director