Welcome to Kansas Christian College!
Formerly known as Kansas City College and Bible School, KCC has been training men and women for service in the Kingdom of God since 1938.
By offering a variety of ministry-related degrees in religion, business, education, music and general studies, we fulfill our mission “to develop servant leaders who know God, who have a passion for holiness of heart, and who are inspired and prepared for a lifetime of learning and kingdom service.”
To see thousands of students change the world for Christ.
Kansas Christian College exists to develop servant leaders who know God, who have a passion for holiness of heart, and who are inspired and prepared for a lifetime of learning and Kingdom service.
- Lifetime Learning
- Authority of Scripture
That students graduating from Kansas Christian College…
- Can articulate a biblical worldview.
- Can articulate the meaning and practical expressions of holiness of heart.
- Are equipped with practical tools for ministry.
- Are equipped for further study.
- Have deepened passion for disciplines of spiritual development.
Kansas Christian College is accredited with the Association for Biblical Higher Education. The Commission on Accreditation can be reached at 5850 T G Lee Blvd., Suite 130, Orlando, FL 32822.
The ABHE is officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and subsequently the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA). It is also one of the eight regional associations that make up the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE) representing North America. The ABHE is the oldest Bible college accreditation agency in the U.S. and specializes in biblical ministry formation and professional leadership education.
Kansas Christian College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) to grant certificates and degrees at the associate and baccalaureate levels. ABHE is an institutional accrediting body officially recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The Association is also one of the eight accrediting associations that make up the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE) representing North America. The ABHE is located at 5850 T G Lee Blvd., Suite 130, Orlando, FL 32822.
KCC is affiliated with the Church of God (Holiness) but welcomes and actively recruits students of various denominations and backgrounds.
The principle objectives of KCC are to enable students to…
- respond positively to the call and the claims of the gospel and the ensuing life of discipleship.
- demonstrate a basic knowledge of the classical disciplines taught from a Christian worldview.
- exhibit a basic knowledge of the faith and practice of the Christian church from a Wesleyan-Arminian perspective, and develop a fuller understanding of and commitment to God’s Word in its entirety.
- display moral character based on Christian principles; form personal, scriptural convictions; and practice Christian social graces.
- apply the knowledge and skills necessary to accomplish the duties of their professions.