Dates: February 1-10, 2022
Price: $3,500 per person* ($3,658 credit card)
Highlights of Your Tour:
- Scheduled international flights
- Top Quality Four-Star Hotels
- Israeli Buffet Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- Top Guide with In-Depth Knowledge of the Old and New Testaments
- Private Air-Conditioned Motor coach
- Visits to Major Historical Sites
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Certificate of Your Pilgrimage to Israel….and more!
Kansas Christian College is pleased to announce that we are providing a custom tour to Israel in 2022! The Walk Where Jesus Walked Holy Land Tour is round trip from Kansas City, Missouri and is designed especially for friends and alumni of Kansas Christian College. During this trip, we can promise you that you will move from reading the Bible to experiencing the Bible as you walk where Jesus walked and see what Jesus saw. You will be walking in the footsteps of Jesus! Also, we will share Bible teaching every day at locations like on a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, the Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Nazareth, the city of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb, the Jordan River, and many more. As part of this trip, college credit is available through Kansas Christian College, for a course on the Life of Christ!
Not only will you see the Bible unfold before you in real life, but you will also be staying in first class hotels and eating buffet-style great food (morning and evening) during your 10-day trip. We invite you to make your deposit now and register for the Walk Where Jesus Walked Holy Land Tour. The all-inclusive price of this trip is one of the best prices available anywhere. The tour hosts for the trip will be Chad Pollard, President of Kansas Christian College, and Terry Pollard, a pastor and alumnus of KCC. The tour is offered in cooperation with Friendship Tours, a Christian travel agency that has been providing tours to the Holy Land since 1981. Chad and Terry have both been to Israel and are privileged to know the owner, Nasser Noorani, personally. He provides us with the very best for our trip to the Holy Land. You will not be disappointed!
*Price Includes the Following:
- Round trip air fare, economy class (business class upgrade available)
- First class hotels. Accommodations are based on two persons sharing a room.
- Full buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- Transfers by private motorcoach including a qualified, licensed English-speaking guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person, not to exceed 50 pounds
- Airport taxes and airline fuel surcharges of $650 per person, subject to change
- Love offering for guides, driver, restaurant staff, and housekeeping staff.
To secure your spot on the trip, download the trip registration form from the link below. Complete the form and submit your $300 deposit immediately. Final payment will be due by November 1, 2021. For more information, contact President Chad Pollard at 913.722.0272 or by email. We hope you join us as we “Walk Where Jesus Walked!”