Financial Aid – Getting Started

Financial Aid Process

  1. Go online to and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
    • Be sure to use KCC Federal Code 021689.
  2. Once you have completed and submitted your FAFSA, wait to receive your Student Aid Report (SAR).
  3. Notify the KCC Financial Aid Office once you receive your copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) by contacting us at 913-722-0272 or

Kansas Christian College Net Price Calculator

Use the Contact Form on this page for more information on getting started with financial aid »