- The student will take courses that rotate on a five-week basis. These are college courses designed to provide the student with the foundational knowledge they will need to be effective worship leaders.
- Each course is taught by qualified professors who are experts in their profession and who have a variety of ministry experiences.
- From the beginning of the program, the student is paired with an experienced worship leader who will serve as their “coach.” The coach’s role is to walk the student through the year-long program. In addition to the assigned coursework, the coach will guide the student through a week-by-week schedule of activities designed to enhance the learning experience
- The student will meet with their coach every week for 60-90 minutes, following a prescribed meeting schedule. In most weekly meetings, coaches will do some or all of the following:
- Ask the student specific questions about what they are learning.
- Answer questions the student has about what they are learning.
- Help the student coordinate the upcoming week’s activities.
- Teach concepts the student will need to know for the upcoming week.
The Worship Institute is divided into two semesters. Each semester will focus on three themes. Coursework and coaching activities are designed around each of these themes.
- Spiritual Development
- Musical Development
- Worship Leading
- Leadership Development
- Worship Planning