Planned giving involves providing for a future gift to KCC through your financial and estate plans. We welcome gifts made through different planned giving arrangements, which can help you make a lasting difference in the lives of KCC students and leave a legacy in the process.
Planned Giving Options
- Wills and Estate Planning – An established estate plan can help you take advantage of tax benefits while providing for your family. By including KCC in your estate plan, you are providing for future generations who will train and serve in God’s Kingdom.
- IRA Rollover – Transfer your required minimum distribution (up to $100,000 per year) to KCC and avoid counting it as income. If you are 70.5 years of age, you are required to take minimum distributions from your retirement plan each year. Consult with your plan administrator for the process and documentation to process a charitable IRA rollover.
- Life Insurance – Consider naming KCC as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy.
- Gifts of Real Estate or Corporate Stocks – Gifts of real estate or the transfer of stock has special tax advantages and can greatly benefit the school.
- Trusts and Annuities – If you are interested in establishing a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder unitrust or annuity trust, or a charitable lead trust with KCC, please contact us directly, as these arrangements may help you provide for your family and for KCC.
Over the years, KCC has benefited from individuals and businesses who have donated tangible, non-monetary goods or services. KCC will be happy to provide documentation for a tax write-off for qualifying gifts-in-kind.
Use the Contact Form on this page for more information on planned giving options. »